Most people in the world who stayed up till midnight to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II premiere all have read each of the seven books. Well I on the other hand have only read 2 1/2 but really just enjoy the movies from the movie watchers prospective. So when most people leave wishing they explained parts of the story line better where I just go and enjoy what the 2 hours gives me.
Of course I was one of many who showed up two hours before the movie and waited anxiously for the conclusion of the Harry Potter series. Watching part one the night before it added more the the suspense to see what would happen. With that being said the movie did not disappoint. I thought that the movie had a slow start, but that could had been the anticipation of seeing inevitable showdown of Harry and Voldemort. I don’t want to say what happens in the story because I know that most people want to wait out the crowd and see it at a later date. I will say that all of the answers that you have been waiting ten years to see end, end in the best way possible. All of the lingering questions are answered. They even shot the epilogue of the book so you can see what happens in the future for each of the characters .
For me being an avid movie watcher of the Harry Potter series I was really sad to see the series come to an end. I have grown up with each of the characters. Trying to share the emotional connection to one of my friends I compared it to that of Toy Story 3. We all had a connection to Andy and when he grew up we grew up and at the end when he gave his beloved toys away we were sad because we were at the point of Andy life of giving his childhood away and moving to adulthood and that is the same with Harry Potter. As Harry, Ron and Hermione went to their next stage of life most readers and watchers like myself are also making that next step.
The conclusion of the Harry Potter series was a awesome movie and I highly recommend it to anyone. And if you have not seen any of the Harry Potter movies you should get on that and borrow them from a friend and have a marathon you will not regret it.
No comments:
Post a Comment