Like Erin said in her last post there is nothing really better than sitting down and watching a good Christmas movie. One very important movie that Erin did not mention was Elf. I am pretty sure that I have seen Elf probably 100 times and it never gets old. It is one of those movies that put me in the holiday spirit. One of the best things about Elf is its memorable lines. I do not know how many times I have sat around with friends quoting the movie. So I decided to put together a list of ten of Elf’s best quotes. I hope you enjoy and feel free to use them in conversation this holiday season with your friends. (Oh if your friend looks at you like you are a crazy person when you say these quotes you might want to rethink your friendship- just saying)
Note: They are in no particular order.
The Best of Elf:
1. The best way to spread Christmas Cheer is singing loud for all to hear.
2. Buddy the elf what’s your favorite color
3. We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup.
4. I just like to smile, smiling is my favorite
5. You smell like beef and cheese, you don't smell like Santa
6. Watch out, the yellow ones don't stop!
7. SANTA! OH MY GOD! SANTA'S COMING! I KNOW HIM! I KNOW HIM!
8. You did it! Congratulations! World's best cup of coffee! Great job, everybody! It's great to be here.
9. Why don't you just say it? I'm the worst toy-maker in the world. I'm a Cotton-Headed Ninnymuggins!
10. What’s a Christmas gram, I want one
**Update: As of 4:30PM** One of our lovely readers mentioned that we forgot one of her favorite quotes it is, "Its just nice to meet someone who shares my affinity for elf culture" Thanks reader!**
Then for your enjoyment some of Elf’s best clips!
Merry Christmas – Emily

No comments:
Post a Comment