
Well… not exactly. As much as I wish I was a part of the Bluth family I am not. I would love one uncle that was a magician, another who has a hook as a hand, a mother who just runs around looking for money, a father is painted blue waiting for the Blue Man Group to call but that is not my life.
Like Maeby, I have a love of the entertainment world. She goes and tries to make movies, where I just sit and watch them. It could be that I just really don't like to read that always had me interested in watching excessive amounts of television and movies. I just like to sit down and get sucked into a show wondering what is going to happen next or laugh uncontrollably, or just get entertained. It has always intrigued me.
I am also a huge sports fan. Growing up in a family of diehard Notre Dame fans it was hard to escape their influences. If we were not at the games we were watching them on tv. This sparked my interest in sports. Now if I am not watching tv I am watching ESPN or some type of sporting event.
Well that is pretty much about me. I am looking forward to this blog sharing my entertainment thoughts with you.
~Emily
So here are some of my favorites:
Favorite Current Shows: Glee, Chuck, Grey’s Anatomy, Friday Night Lights, and of course Sports Center
Favorite Ended Show: ER (I mean I currently own Season 1-10 of it just need the last 5) Arrested Development and Boy Meets World
Favorite Reality Show: Keeping up with the Kardashians, Kendra, and Little People Big World
Guilty Pleasure Show: Young and the Restless
All time Favorite Movie: Wizard of Oz
Favorite Sports teams: Notre Dame, Colts, Florida Marlins, and New York Yankees
No comments:
Post a Comment