Monday, October 11, 2010

You play to WIN the game

I was hanging out with a bunch of my friends this weekend and one night at dinner we got on the discussion on some of the greatest coaches and player rants. Needless to say they went on to recreate them with every detail and every line correct. So I thought that I should share them with you.

First

Herm Edwards explains the very basis of all athletics.


Then once you try to WIN the game, you might be asking well what about the playoffs. Well Jim Mora has the answer.


Sometimes things just do not go your way and you are blindsided and reporters might ask if you saw this coming if you thought that the team really had it in them to beat you. Well of course Dennis Green has this one.


Every coach wants to protect its players from the media. Mike Gundy did not like how is team was portrayed in the paper. He went on to tell the people on the media room about his feeling and then proclaimed his famous line,
I'M A MAN I'M 40


Coaches are not the only one that go on rants, players do the same. Allen Iverson really wants everyone to know about practice and the game that he loves. This I have to say is one of my favorites.


Finally never stand between a wide receiver and his quarterback. Especially when this man is Terrel Owens and his QB is Tony Romo. You might upset him enough to make him cry.


Well that is all the rants that I have today. I really hope that they put a little laugh into your day! Tell us which rant was your favorite! Remember each day is a new day which means a new rant could be added to this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment